Sunday, April 29, 2012

Beautiful Baby Cards

30th April 2012

A lovely friend has given me the job of making her thankyou cards for her beautiful new baby girl. We talked about colours and papers and elements from the catalogue that she loved. She was happy for me to do a mixture of designs based on the things she chose, so it has been a lot of fun for me, working with such lovely product and having her beautiful girl look up at me as I crafted!  So here they are! (Name covered with a white strip)


As promised here are the materials I've used, Nursery nest papers, blushing bride, pear pizzazz, pretty in pink and regal rose cardstock. Pretty in pink Grosgrain ribbon,  butterfly punch, decorative label punch, dotted scallop border punch, lace ribbon border punch and perfect polka dots embossing folder, with lots of beautiful wings embosslits dies.
Thanks so much lovely friend for letting me do this special job for you. xx

1 comment:

  1. Sally these really are stunning! How lucky we are to get such incredibally beautiful thank you cards, the only problem is I don't want to part with any of them! Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete