Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines Day Projects

I love the challenge of designing some new projects to fit in with a theme. Thats one of my favourite parts of being a demonstrator. And of course I  look at lots of sites for ideas and then adjust things to fit in with my resources and to put a "Sally" flavour to it.
I see Valentines day as a time to appreciate lovely people, so maybe not in its traditional form, so our projects have a theme of love, but are quite general, so my ladies could use it just as happily for a birthday or a special occasion card or gift.





I loved using the new wood grained embossing folder and the small doileys from the new seasonal catalogue. Any chance to use the bird punch is always lovely and the tiny tag stamp set. Doesn't concord crush and cherry cobbler go so nicely together, lovely bold statement.

Happy crafting
Sally x

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sally, they are stunning. I love the look of the doilies, they'll be very popular.

    ReplyDelete