Monday, May 7, 2012

Growing my business

I'm trying to grow my business and spread the Stampin' Up! love. I try to look for all opportunities to do a demo to different friends or groups I come in contact with. Last week I had my monthly book club group at my house, so I took a demo for the first 40 minutes and they all made a lovely card. I was actually struggling with a cold so I just repeated a previous card, so nothing new to show you, but it was a great opportunity and a couple of ladies thought I should try and advertise to do card parties for the 9-14 age group, so I'm going to think how to promote that.

As my main group of friends are mums with kids, I try to show a range of great cards for kids. This was one I did a little while ago using the Fox and Friends set, and a few punches and the words are from the hostess set called Happiest birthday wishes, I love this set and use it a lot, check it out in the catalogue if you haven't seen it.  Have a nice week to you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment