Monday, May 28, 2012

Team Training

I love our team training nights, we have 7 in our team and we meet once a month to share ideas and help each other with any questions and problems. Half of us teach a project so we come away with 3 or 4 new ideas. Karen Williamson is our co-ordinator/ my upline and she does a great job organising us and keeping us up to date with stampin up news.

I taught this card;  after making all the pink ones last month,  I needed to have a go with the blue papers from the nursery nest series.



Dennise Cranfield  in our team made a beautiful card, I have remade her design here; with a couple of small changes. Thanks for the lovely idea Dennise, (all credit to her) I love that yellow, Daffidol delight and the paper is Attic Boutique from the autumn-winter mini catalogue. I'm about to make my picks of the dsp papers, buy 3 and get 1 free, have you made yours yet, such a great deal. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment