Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A few projects to share

I have been happily busy with Stampin Up in the last couple of weeks, having 2 events a week lately, lots of fun along the way. There is no excuse for not sharing projects, so sorry about that, here I am now.

I've been loving using my simply scored board, its a great way to spend an hour, with the lap top propped open, going through some u-tube tutorials on different projects to make and making them along the way.

Here is a little cute gift box I made with a few individual touches using twitterpated paper.






I have been making a few handbags lately, as cards and as little gift bags and here is one I made with some retired dsp from a few years back. This was made with the bigshot and pillow box die which is being retired. I love this die and use it in many ways, so I'll be hanging on to mine.






Now, a couple of cards I made with my last day time class. The Just because I care card, comes from Rose
Keightley who is in my monthly training group. There are always a lot of inspiring projects to try after our training sessions, thanks ladies!





Only a few days to go until the new catalogue goes live and the orders will start piling in to our Auckland office. there is a lot I would love to have, my wish list is 2 pages, so I have to narrow that down to a few things to start...unless of course I win big Wednesday tonight and then I can have it all!. Fingers crossed xx





No comments:

Post a Comment