Monday, September 10, 2012

Rosettes and Flowers


This is a lovely card based on one that Judy Kilmore did at training, thanks Judy. I love this, aren't the colours just lovely. (Apart from the shadows...need to upskill on my photography!)


Another idea that came from Karen Williamson  is using the gorgeous papers, Mocha morning, which are now retired, sadly! I made it into the cover of a notebook, which has made a lovely gift to give.







I take Creative Fun art classes for children as well, where I  teach a range of different art and craft skills. I ran a birthday party on Saturday for 10 lovely girls!. There was a lot of sparkles and pretty things used. I am starting to incorporate Stampin Up projects into my activites with children, which of course they are loving!
We made these beautiful butterfly lip balms which uses the Beautiful Butterfly Bigz, which were very popular.

Later that day a little girl from the party came and knocked on my door and delivered this sweet note thanking me for the fun crafts. that made my day!



Last night I placed my first order from the new catalogue, thought I'd wait a week for the rush to be over. I didn't win big wednesday so I had to get the two pages down to 6 main new items. Still, very exciting, I imagine it will be a good week until the brown box arrives....until then.....:)Thanks for checking in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment