Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kids Class, Mothers Day and a birthday card.

At this weeks kids class we made these cute Lion stand up calendars. The kids love punch art. I do one punch art and one Stamping activity each week. The kids are becoming really great Stampers and love creating a card for someone special.





Last week at training, I taught this card, using the set Make a cake. This is such a cute little set and only costs $24.95, affordable and versatile.
And lastly a mothers day card which we have made in class this wee, which I loved from Pinterest. Its a tri fold with the fabulous set Mixed bunch and the matching punch.
Here are 2 more cards using the mixed bunch set, made from talented ladies in our team.
And lastly....today a lovley friend of my kids came home after school, Olivia aged 7, all my gear was still on the table from todays class so she got busy with leftovers from the scrap bin and a few punches and came up with this lovely card to give to her teacher tomorrow....I just had to share it as it was a wonderful original creation.

Bye for now
Sally



No comments:

Post a Comment