Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Holiday Class for kids

School holidays and I'm busy doing a few kids classes and my favourite ones which are, mums and kids classes, I love seeing them working together on a project, creating something special.

I have used the milk carton die to make the bird houses and then lots of punching to decorate. Then we followed the bird theme through with a small gift tag and a cover for a packet of lollies to give. The last activity was a free choice card where I put out some stamps and inks and let them have free range. This is the first time I've been brave enough to try this, I gave a small intro and a few do's and don'ts.....and it went really well, kids cleaned their stamps carefully and used the inks well with some great results.

I borrowed the die off a friend (thanks Karen), though it will be going to the top of my wish list now as it is soooooo cute and versatile.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, I love what you have done with the Bird Punch, you always have so much fun in your classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful idea for kids. They cards look great. I love the bird house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Karen and angela for the comments, its always a lovely surprise to get a comment, makes me realise I need to do more commenting myself!

    ReplyDelete